The Sangheili Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sangheili Empire

currently inactive

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This Clan website has been Purged of members, and shall now be a place of Sangheili together-ing through Role Play and group meetings on Halo

Random rp! please join! wort :3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

nah i have my own you can keep it just one thing i'm heading back to my hideout the thing about it... it is hidden no one but me knows where the entrance is so that means *puts the minor into a "sleeper hold", knocking him out cold then carrys him to his hideout

*once the minor wakes up the first thing he notices is that he is tied securely to a chair, as his eyes adjust he looks around it surprising him when he looks around in what seems to be a windowless mansion, right in front of him is the other elite, only wearing some speedos (underwear) as he is hanging up the majors mounted head, up on the wall along with many others which seem to be grouped into two sections*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

ugh..huh? hey why am I tied up? ohhh my..-sees all the heads- .....what do you want? -looks over at the elite- why have you tied me up? -tries to stay calm- don't ..hurt me..please -still little dizzy-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 am

that straight *gets down and goes over to the minor* so you dont run as soon as byou wake cause i wanted to talk to you besides no blood has ever been spread here * as he gets closer to the minor, the minor sees the scars all over his body looking like they were mostly done with a energy blade then the other elite sits on the minors lap taking off his helmet*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:22 pm

I don't understand, sir.. -looks down- Are you going to hurt me or not? Please..I'm just a young minor. -tilts my head as he sits down on my lap- sir..you are kinda heavy..-looks up at him- why are you sitting on me? -growls low and watches carefully, nervously-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 am

runs his hand along the minors head* just calm down the only reason why i would hurt you in retaliation... you dont hurt me i wont hurt you becides * puts his legs either side of the minor faceing him* the main reason i have you like this is something tells me, your not one to mind the presence of another male this close to you... and i found this in your armor * pulls out a picture of the minors first human killed holding it up like a trophy fish* so your not beneath killing are you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

-purrs some- I don't have anything against killing humans yes...and you don't have to worry then because I won't hurt you at all, sir. But may I ask..why are you sitting on my lap? -tilts my head softly- You are bigger than me and you are kinda more heavier than me -chuckles carefully-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:59 pm

i'm sitting on your legs cause your tied up hence you cant sit on me can you * takes off the minors chest armor* you want me to untie you then? and you havent told me what i can call you yet you can call me red, everyone else does... i dont like to be called sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 am

I'm sorry..red.. cool name -smiles softly- my name is Thoy but you can call me Minor, and yes it would be nice if you could untie me -tilts my head even more when you starts to take off my chest plate- what are you doing? -looks up at you-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:00 am

whats it look like i'm getting you out of your armor because it looks like you just got daddy's armor and put it on it doesn't seem to fit you well *after he takes off the armor he notices the under armor has been scrunched up so it would make the suit look fitted when it wasn't* looks like it is the same with your under armor now i'm sure you noticed that dagger of mine isnt standard issue... i make stuff and i was going to offer to make you something... i think it be best if i make something that as they say you can grow into literally... but the only problem is i'll want to make a full body cast to make it fit perfectly, cause if your anything like me you can stand perfectly still for 5 minutes let alone hours on end which is why i am stripping you... and to be honest most sangheili struggle when they are tied like this you don't so *leans forward pressing their chests together with a smirk obviously "playfully teasing" the minor as he reaches behind him and starts trying to untie the knot*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 pm

-stays quiet and looks at him comfused- my armor is fine. and don't talk about something you don't know about, please. you don't know what rank my daddies is...(two dads, i have a fan-fic about that sangheilis of same gender can reproduce..just wanted you to know in case you tought Thoy has straight parents ^~^")-looks up at him as he tries to tease me- what are you doing? i'm not struggling because i'm scared. -growls low- what are you trying to do? why you act like that? are you attracted to me or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:05 pm

* gets the minors hands untied* maybe in some way i am attracted to you, maybe its the fact the closer i get to a sangheili the more.. frisky i get... as i said before no need to be scared i wont hut you... *whispers to him* while we are here maybe the complete opposite if you know what i mean * grabs hold of the minors hands* no i dont know who your daddies are but i can look on the cov-net for them but that being said to make a body mould of you i will need you to stop moving and stop breatheing... and if you can figure out how i'm going to do that you will have to trust me, so tell me how can i do that?

(okay well incase you havent noticed my character is openly bi... or simpler for lack of a better word be quite sluttish)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:29 pm

(i don't know if you have noticed but Thoy is not dominant :/

I'm not sure what you mean, Red...-looks down- I am still scared because I haven't been in a situation like this before, so i don't know if i can trust you.. -rubs my hands- that was better..-looks around in the room- the heads freaks me out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:39 pm

there is a first for everything * continues removing the armor of the minor* those heads a reminder for me... all those heads have been elites that have tried to kill me the ones in the left group are sangheili i have decided to trust... like you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:07 pm

what?! -pushes you away from me- you promised you were not going to hurt me! you even takes the heads to the one who is nice?! -runs towards the exit and cries- you lier! i can't believe i trusted you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 pm

* grabs his arm firmly before pulling him back* did you not hear me those were ones that i trusted that i lost trust in because they either tried to kill me or rat me out, * pulls him back close* you dont do that you wont join them... you go to run out of here your neck will meet a cicular blade... the only way you get out of here is with my pemission... * lets him go and looks at him with an evil smirk* i mean if you want to go kill yourself be my guest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 am

-looks at him with fear- you are so comfusing red..-looks down- fine..i will stay..-looks up at him- promise you will be good to me and treat me well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 am

Red: i'll treat you well as long as i don't wake up with a dagger in my back... now i got some lollies around, not sure you are the kind that likes them though

(fyi if you didnt know lollies=candy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:18 am

(i know x3 and Thoy love candy :3 )

lollies..? -tilts my head- i love lollies -smiles up at him- i love candy ^^ what tastes do you have? where do you keep them? -looks around, kinda hyper-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 pm

(i know thats why i added it)

well i have some mixed bags if you can get the rest of that armor and the suit off yourself i'll get yo uone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am

but..why do I have to take off my armor? -tilts my head- well well..-starts to remove rest of my armor and is now only in my jump suit- and now? lollipops? ^~^ -smiles carefully-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 am

if you can take that jumpsuit off i'll give you a bag full of them, stay here * heads to where he has the food kept and comes back with a bag full of lollipops*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Oh my...well..ok then -starts to srip off my jumsuit and blushes lightly as i am standing naked- all the things i do for candy..-as you come in with the bag, i cant stop staring- wow thats a lot of candy! -smiles happily while still blushing some and tries to cover some of my body even there is nothing to see-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 pm

* hands the bag to him* this is what i like to call a trust exesise, you stripping nude tells me in some way you do trust me... well that and the fact i like looking at nude bodies... and well it is easier to do that thing i told you about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 pm

-takes the bag and looks up in it- what thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

you know killing you... temporarily, to make a mould of you so i can custom make and fit an armor suit for you... can either do it chemically or mentally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random rp! please join! wort :3   Random rp! please join! wort :3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random rp! please join! wort :3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sangheili Empire :: General Discussion :: ROLE PLAY CENTER-
Jump to: